Netflix allows us to enjoy all kinds of programs and movies on a wide range of devices. But it’s the big screen that brings the most excitement. When you watch Netflix content on the big screen, you don’t need a separate remote; your phone can be used as a remote. In other words: You can control Netflix from your phone. Many people have an idea of what it is, but if you’re new to Netflix, you’ll need some guidance. In any case, don’t worry, because we already explained how to control Netflix from your phone in this article.
See also: How to make your old phone look like new.
Netflix with your phone
The process is very simple, but it varies slightly depending on the device you use to watch Netflix content. If you have a SmartTV or Chromecast, all it takes is a little instruction and you’re good to go. Anyway, the procedure for controlling Netflix from your phone is explained here for each device separately.
To control Netflix from your phone: SmartTV, Chromecast, PS4
- First, set up the Netflix app on both devices, your smartphone and your playback device.
- Both devices must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Run the application on both devices.
- On the bottom screen of your mobile device, you will see an option distribution icon, click on it.
- The screen shows various connected devices; select the desired device. It’s done. You can now use your mobile device as a remote to control the Netflix app. All actions such as play, pause, fast forward, rewind can only be performed via the mobile phone.
To control Netflix from your phone: Windows PC
If you want to enjoy all Netflix content on your Windows computer using your mobile device as a remote control, follow the method described here. This process is slightly different from the process described above. This requires an application called ControlPC. The app is completely free and can be installed on any mobile phone running Android or iOS. However, the process is explained in more detail here.
- First, download and install the ControlPC application on your mobile device. When you start the application after installation, a number is displayed in the top status bar. Please note this figure.
- Next, launch the Netflix application on your Windows computer.
- You need to download and install the same ControlPC client application on your PC.
- You will then be asked to enter a code. Here you must enter the code displayed on the mobile device.
- It happened, and now you can use your phone as a Netflix remote. Like play, pause, full screen, fade, volume control can be done from the phone.
To control Netflix from your phone: Mac
If you want to enjoy Netflix content on your Mac using your mobile phone as a remote, here’s how to do it. The process is almost the same as above, but in the case of Mac, the application is different.
- First, make sure your Mac and iPhone are connected to the same network.
- Then download and run the Remote for Mac application on your Mac.
- Download and install the Netflix Remote app for Mac on your iPhone.
- The application launches in the menu bar of your Mac. Just click on the application icon and select the QR code.
- On your iPhone, open the downloaded application and scan the code.
- Here’s how. Your Mac connects to your iPhone, and then you can use it as a Netflix remote on your Mac.
So here’s how to control Netflix from your phone.
See also: 10 amazing things Google Photos can do.
Feedback,how to connect netflix to tv from phonehow to cast netflix from phone to tvcontrol netflix from phonehow to watch netflix on smart tvhow to use netflix on phone for freehow to watch netflix on laptop from phone,People also search for,how to connect netflix to tv from phone,how to watch netflix on laptop from phone,how to cast netflix from phone to tv,control netflix from phone,how to connect netflix to tv from phone without wifi,how to stream netflix from android phone to tv,how to watch netflix on smart tv,how to use netflix on phone for free